Naztech i9 Bluetooth® Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Regular price $129.99
After wearing the Naztech i9 BT Active Noise Cancelling Headphones for the first time, you'll never want to take them off! Crystal clear quality delivers opulent sound through these first-rate headphones. These headphones feature an optionally wireless design with profound Bluetooth connectivity capabilities and a conveniently built-in rechargeable battery. Just want a moment of silence? These headphones work wonders as they use NoiseHush Technology to deliver almost total silence. The built-in microphone also comes with Noise Isolation Technology which cuts out ambient noise, making sure that what you’re saying is coming out just as clearly as what you’re hearing inside these superb headphones. Even after your battery is dead, these headphones continue to work with the use of the extremely durable braided auxiliary cable. This headset also includes gold plated airplane and stereo jacks. The benefit of gold jacks is that they are the highest standard in conductivity, providing the crispest, clearest, anti-corrosive connection to your device. Appreciate acoustic accuracy with the full-spectrum circuitry or simply sit in peaceful silence and take advantage of spectacular active noise cancelling properties.
- Up to 90% noise cancellation.
- Extreme comfort from over-ear memory foam cups
- Durable, protective travel case
- Gold plated stereo and airplane jacks included
- Routes incoming calls directly to your headset. If you’re listening to music when an incoming call happens, it automatically pauses the music.
- Delivers precise sound completely wirelessly via Bluetooth version 4.1 with enhanced voice clarity.
- Provides the crispest sound clarity wirelessly, with a noise canceling microphone to match.
- Provides up to 7 hours talk time or up to 6 days standby time. It also continues to work with your device up to 10 meters away.
- A battery life indicator automatically indicates the remaining battery life of the Bluetooth device in the upper right-hand corner of your iOS screen.