LifeStraw - Personal Water Filter
- Regular price $25.95
The LifeStraw personal water filter, a "Best Invention of the Year" (Time magazine) winner, enables users to drink water safely from most contaminated water sources. LifeStraw is ideal for emergency preparedness, as well as for campers, hikers and travelers who may be drinking from rivers or lakes and are unsure of the water safety. LifeStraw is lightweight and compact so it's also great for travelers who do not want to rely on the quality of local water. LifeStraw is the most advanced personal water filter available today.
LifeStraw surpasses EPA guidelines for E. coli, Giardia, and Cryptosporidium oocysts, rigorous standards for water filtration.
- Filters up to 1,000 liters (264 gallons) of water
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction), including E-Coli
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction), including Giardia & Cryptosporidium
- Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns
- Ultralight: weighs only 2oz!
- Does NOT use iodine or iodinized resin
- Contains no chemicals (and is BPA-free), uses no batteries or moving parts
- Very high flow rate; no after taste (because no iodines or chlorines are used)
- Easy to clean.
- Can be stored and used periodically.
- Just keep uncapped so it can dry thoroughly.
- Very durable No shelf life.
- LifeStraw can be stored indefinitely. (Former shelf life estimates have been revised.)
- Used worldwide in harsh conditions since 2005
- Award winning & internationally recognized